One Goal — Your Success
We selectively utilize the latest innovations to develop virtual experiences you can’t get anywhere else. Whether visualizing a data center configuration or creating a better-than-real version of your physical space, we have the technology to make it happen.
The Concept3D platform blends 3D, location, and data. It’s a formula for business success — 3D visualizations are the best medium for fully comprehending what your location is, and data is the foundation of your business. Our 3D interactive software allows for the best possible way to visualize your location, integrate data, develop virtual tours and message with custom content.
Want to experience how quickly you can develop a 360° Tour? Check out the free version of our platform here.
The Components of the Concept3D Platform
What makes Concept3D such a powerful interactive software platform? Let’s take a look at the foundation its built on:
- OpenStreetMaps or Google – Each map is built with OSM tiles or Google Maps tiles. Think of it as the frame housing the data engine, with an amazing set of features and flexibility.
- SketchUp – The tool that makes 2D into 3D and puts a paintbrush in your hands. And, because there’s always a need for more ways to perfect your 3D interactive map or VR tour, we also use Photoshop, Blender and several other programs to stylize models.
- MySQL — The world’s most popular open-source database
- Docker — Microsoft’s open platform for developers and sysadmins
- New Relic — Application development, deployment and monitoring software
- Node — The largest ecosystem of open source libraries in the world
- 3D Warehouse — 3D drawing software
Once your vehicle for business success is ready, you can store it in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and see it in immersive 3D with a VR Viewer — the device-agnostic, low-cost attachment for virtual experiences.