We’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation. As Concept3D’s Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads across channels. These programs will include demand and lead generation through email, events, webinars and search engine marketing; outreach to our existing database through marketing automation; and optimizing the use of our own website as a lead generation channel. The demand generation lead will contribute to and thrive in a culture that has a sense of urgency, constant learning, and a strong sense of accountability. The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for SaaS companies.
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new leads and nurture our existing database of leads across our target market segments
- Author and partner to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials and content (webinars, articles, blogs, etc.) to drive awareness and interest.
- Partner with revenue operations to deliver exceptional engagements with our prospects that scale.
- Implement and drive the efficiency and effectiveness of our engagement with leads through marketing automation and other means to increase conversion rates to sales qualified leads and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Own our website. Design and direct website initiatives to improve conversion and drive marketing success. Align and direct SEO and SEM efforts to maximize impact with targeted prospects
- Measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
- Manage marketing resources
Who You Are (do you identify with a majority of these?):
- Demonstrated results in building funnel, improving conversion and providing pipeline for sales that exceeds targets.
- Experience owning and optimizing ongoing campaigns and multi-channel marketing programs at scale. Proven success in accelerating leads through a funnel
- Experience with account-based marketing and developing diverse and unique campaigns and approaches to best deliver results across multiple segments (ideally including Higher Education and Enterprise).
- Exceptional message and content development expertise and proficiency across all marketing channels (from email to webinars and social to value adding content).
- WordPress and website development experience; ability to develop and direct development of exceptional landing pages
- Creative ideation and creative direction skills and experience
- Outstanding ability to set goals & objectives, quantify results and determine ROI
- Fluency with Marketing Automation systems, Salesforce.com required. Additional experience across marketing technologies
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Like a hybrid work environment – ~2 days a week person/office; ~3 days work from home (we are full time WFH until it is safe to return to our Denver office)
- 5-8 years marketing experience with a focus on lead and demand generation in a fast-paced growth environment
- 4+ years in software/SaaS
- BA/BS degree or higher
Benefits & Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 12 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk
The base salary range for this position is $80,000-110,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.