We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist.
As Concept3D’s Revenue Operations Specialist, you will build and maintain the technology for across Concept3D’s revenue operations. With one foot in marketing and one in sales, you will create the system to connect these teams. The Revenue Specialist will contribute to and thrive in a culture that has a sense of urgency, constant learning, and a strong sense of accountability. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter looking to support a fast evolving revenue operation.
- Manage all the technical aspects of key sales systems (sale engagement platforms, CRM, proposal generation, etc.) used to track active deals, historical activity, and prospects
- Manage all the technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data aggregation, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Implement, maintain, and configure the technology stack used by our sales and marketing teams
- Super-user for our Salesforce CRM system, assuring the quality of our commercial records, creating the technology link between sales and marketing
- Engage in conversations around process simplification and development of tools
Who You Are (do you identify with a majority of these?):
- Fundamental understanding of CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Basic understanding of inbound marketing principles
- Driven to create automations and effectively processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Like a hybrid work environment – ~2 days a week person/office; ~3 days work from home (we are full time WFH until it is safe to return to our Denver office)
- 2- 4 years relevant experience
- Experience working in Salesforce
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
Benefits & Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 12 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk
The base salary range for this position is $45,000-60,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.