Exploration Inspires Interest
People are curious by nature. Online tours let people explore and learn more about the important attributes or best-kept secrets of your location. To increase conversions and reinforce marketing, insert calls-to-action at strategic locations or create walking tours they can follow while they’re on-site. Concept3D’s 360° Tours can include embedded video and other custom interactions that compel people to take their next step in building a relationship with you.
Wondering about what it takes to create a virtual tour? Satisfy your curiosity by creating your own.
Tours for Your Industry and Objective
There’s a purpose for each tour – whether its building excitement for a trip or visit, taking the stress out of navigating a complex campus or showing a chief technical officer around your data center. Concept3D virtual tour software simplifies the process of creating virtual tours that are tailored to make the end experience as good as being there. Consider these advantages:
- Hospitality industry businesses can customize tours for each target persona
- Healthcare providers reduce the stress for patients, visitors and staff navigating facilities
- Enterprises enhance employee on-boarding and take guesswork out of locating meeting rooms, the cafeteria or the company gym
- Training is faster, more memorable and more cost-effective
- Convention center operators distinguish themselves from competitors
- Retirement community marketers give potential residents and their families peace of mind
The Right Technology for Each User — Map Tour vs. 360° Tour
All virtual tours on the Concept3D platform allow for VR. Controlling how “front and center” VR is to the end-user is critical for creating the right experience for them.
360° Tours are ideal for immersive tours that are meant to be viewed primarily through headsets, though they can also be viewed on mobile or desktop. 360° Tours are built around a 360° image that can seamlessly be viewed through VR goggles. There is a map, of course, to give the viewer the needed frame of reference, but it is not what the tour is focused on.
Map Tours are great for virtual tours that need to balance imagery and detailed information, including location. Map Tour virtual tours are built from a map then the imagery, including VR-capable 360° panoramas, is added. You can then add descriptions that give directions and details, and incorporate any other features into your Map Tour experience.